Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Paige
Paige
В ожидании первенца

Had my 39 week check today😫 Dr said I was 1.5cm and that she believes that I will end up having to…

Had my 39 week check today😫 Dr said I was 1.5cm and that she believes that I will end up having to be induced, due to a long cervix. She decided to send me for another ultrasound Monday (my due date) and a non stress test and then Tuesdays apt to discuss an induction for the 25th😟

Would much rather go on my own, but don't want to put my little man in harms way

5

Комментарии

expectingz

Ashley

В ожидании первенца

You can ask them to wait till 43 weeks of you choose to, I have the same due date, my next appt isn't til next Friday with NST if not already here. But I will not talk about induction until 2 weeks over due. I also don't do cervical chks either.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
pmlew96

Paige

В ожидании первенца

@expectingz, very true I guess I'm just supper nervouse since I'm a FTM and my dr has been acting very concerned about my pregnancy but not explaining why

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
expectingz

Ashley

В ожидании первенца

Understandable, I'm a FTM too, but I've also taken classes to prepare myself for and hubby for birth. The info we got is very helpful and empowering! They were concerned about me also, but I asked questions too! They work for you so you have every right to make them tell what is going on!!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
pmlew96

Paige

В ожидании первенца

@expectingz, thank you, I'm sure I'll feel better after the ultrasound and stress test once I see everything's fine then I'll just have to ask my dr all the options the following day

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
expectingz

Ashley

В ожидании первенца

Cool beans! If you don't agree with the opts remember, you have the final say as to what you are willing to do if not medically necessary! Blessings to you!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0