Just giving an update and hoping for some prayers. I've been in the hospital since the 21rst with…
Just giving an update and hoping for some prayers. I've been in the hospital since the 21rst with elevated liver enzymes protein in my urine but bp is ok. They are thinking pre eclampsia and are possibly going to deliver baby soon, I received 2 steroid shot betamethasone already for babies lungs and did a ultrasound sound he is measuring perfectly at 31 weeks 5 days and 3lbs 8 oz. Still waiting on drs to tell us what is what they may wait to deliver who knows exactly but I just wanted to let everyone know kinda what's going on here. My mom is flew in from California today thank God lol but please keep us in your prayers it's looking like baby swann is taking after daddy and decided to try n blow this belly sooner then later !
Cortney·
Мама двоих (12 лет, 15 лет), ждёт третьего
i feel nauseous but waiting on drs to come see me the nurse said my urine protein is at 269 and Dr said if it 300 the deliver I wonder if it's close enough will they just decide to deliver ?
Cortney·
Мама двоих (12 лет, 15 лет), ждёт третьего
Ok they are ordering an ultrasound with doppler liver looks good gallbladder and kidneys look good they are testing for hep E. He's sure it will not be that but just wanted to double check they tested for viral infections all hepatitis' nothing came back with that so far hepatitis abc all nonreactive he said liver biopsy could be in the picture but highly unlikely and he doesn't like to do that in pregnancy and right now could just be early signs of hellp
ashleigh·
Мама двоих (6 лет, 7 лет), ждёт третьего
Praying for you and baby I'm going through the same thing
Khadijah Winkelman·
Мама дочки-младенца
Prayers going up!
Cortney·
Мама двоих (12 лет, 15 лет), ждёт третьего
@diva30, @dijahhh thank you ladies and@diva30 what are your symptoms? are you admitted too?
ashleigh·
Мама двоих (6 лет, 7 лет), ждёт третьего
I have been going to the hospital every other day I had two rounds of the steric shots as well for my daughter I have to go back in the morning to have a stress test and ultrasound I'm still waiting on the blood work to come back
Debra·
I'm suprised they want to deliver with protein so low. mine has been in the 400s and they don't want to induce me until I hit 37 weeks exactly (10 more days!!) but I've been admitted twice for high BP and protein but they don't induce until protein levels are over 5,000 or BP is over 160/110
Cortney·
Мама двоих (12 лет, 15 лет), ждёт третьего
I have elevated liver enzymes ast alt abs alk phos @harlequinnsmom70416