I feel like I'm spamming with all these questions but idk if I should go in now or wait till my appt…
I feel like I'm spamming with all these questions but idk if I should go in now or wait till my appt in an hour. And idk if I should have hubby call into work. I'm just scared. I'm getting waves of really bad back pain every 4-5 minutes. Lasts 45-60 seconds. Stomach tightens with some of them but not always. It's a mild tightening. Plus now I'm getting really sharp pain in my vagina and lower abdomen along with it and baby isn't really moving like he normally does.
missing74user·
Yeah that definitely sounds like labor. Head to L&D soon.
Halley·
Мама сына-младенца
I would go in now. It is better to go in and then tell you your fine then to wait and wish you didn't. That's what I always told myself at least.
missing98user·
Мама сына-младенца
I would go in.
Mariah·
В ожидании первенца
@sarahemccormick, @halleychels01 @junesmommy15 they're not sure if real labor or BH. 1.5 cm. 75%. Baby is at a -2 station so super low. Water is still intact. Getting an IV
missing98user·
Мама сына-младенца
Thanks for going in and giving an update. Hope everything goes well