Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Nicole Franco❣
Nicole Franco❣
В ожидании первенца

So i had my doctor's appt today and told me i should consider a csection because im still not…

So i had my doctor's appt today and told me i should consider a csection because im still not stretched enough & that his head could fit but his shoulders wont... If i decide to get a csection it would be on friday but mind this, im turning 39 weeks on Thursday & i really want to give it at least on week to see if baby boy decides to make me go to labor.. My doctor is known for doing csection for literally everything so im still doubting if i should do it or try doing alot of walking this week... Help!

14

Комментарии

mjsaunders

Kallie bedingfield

Мама сына-младенца

I would give it another week! He can't make you do a c section!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
ilovemykids24

Keneesha

I would try v birth first (that's what I did) if it doesn't work out they can transition to c section (also did that)

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommin.it

Acacia

Мама дочки (2 года), беременна (33 нед.)

sounds like the concerns is him fitting through and not so much you going into labor by yourself. to reduce harm to you or baby. c-section probably best.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
gcpaschal

Gwendolyn Paschal

Мама дочки-младенца

A planned c-section is so much better than an emergency one. You may start out trying vbac and still need a c-section. I had my planned c-section 22 days ago and I would do it again in a heartbeat versus vbac. My baby was 8 lbs and breech. The hardest part of mine was the recovery.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
nicoleefco

Nicole Franco❣

В ожидании первенца

I mean im not really active, i dont do walking or anything maybe thats why im not still stretched out enough, so thats why i wanted to give it a try this week... For some reason i feel extremely confused cause I really didnt want a csection AT ALL.. @mjsaunders @illvemykids24 @torrilove14 @gcpaschal

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
nicoleefco

Nicole Franco❣

В ожидании первенца

@ilovemykids24,

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommin.it

Acacia

Мама дочки (2 года), беременна (33 нед.)

yea I understand that, sometimes things don't go as planned. but think about it some more you'll find what's best@nicoleefco

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
ladipaw

Kita

В ожидании первенца

I would wait another week. .If it wouldn't cause any problems

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
zaysmomma

Megan Malone

Мама сына-младенца

I know most of them have said it but I would try vaginal birth first if you have no change after a while they can transition into a c section. That's what happened to me, my pelvis was too small and I just wasn't dilating even after my water broke on its own. I was very very active however, gym everyday. Defiantly try and hold off. C sections suck, I won't be having anymore kids because of the recovery you have to go through 😭

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
zaysmomma

Megan Malone

Мама сына-младенца

Some women don't mind c sections though, don't try to stress it momma

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommalea

Leah M

Go natural if u can it is absolutely the healthiest for you and the baby! Doc n hospitals prefer c sections it's a sad fact it's faster n they make more money but u should only be thinking of u n the baby n not a doc known to sell c sections.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommalea

Leah M

C sections open u up to dangerous infection potential ( I know 2 girls personal) a natural birth doesn't have the same risk.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
nicoleefco

Nicole Franco❣

Мама сына-младенца

I know thats why i dont want a csection, but idk if i should wait cause he tells me that eventually im going to have to get on cause she says he doesnt think im going to dilate enough @mommalea

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommalea

Leah M

Well 40 weeks is considered full term so ignore them lol. You don't know if u don't give the baby a chance 😊💕 good luck n hugs! It's a hard spot n most doctors aren't patient!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0