Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
icg8053
icg8053
В ожидании первенца

so my due date is on the 20th in two days , there trying to get me induced after it but I'm still…

so my due date is on the 20th in two days , there trying to get me induced after it but I'm still slightly against it because I don't want my baby to be force out can i have every right to tell them, I want to wait a week or two weeks the hospital suppose to call me today or tomorrow , anyone went through this?

4

Комментарии

carterclaytonb

Kimberly

Мама двоих (младенец)

If you want to wait I would just ask for the latest possible date. It is your right to wait. As long as baby and you are healthy I don't see why they wouldn't let you

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
icg8053

icg8053

В ожидании первенца

@carterclaytonb, I have no complications as I'm healthy n baby is to

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
carterclaytonb

Kimberly

Мама двоих (младенец)

It's safe to go up to 42 weeks before induction. There is a risk of baby pooping in the womb. Which can cause possible complications at birth.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
jazzyjazz

Jazzmin

Мама сына (2 года), беременна (34 нед.)

U can refuse induction...they wanted me to get induced the first time I was pregnant..and tried convincing me by saying my son would be too big and would prob need a c section ..I refused and said I'm going to wait until my son is ready to come on his own...my son came 3 days before due date & was 7 lbs...he did poop in me but I really think it was cause I was waiting along time to go to delivery before they actually came to take me..

Отметок «Нравится»: 0