So basically is my decision if I wanna have a c section or have her vaginal 😔 I don't wanna stressed…
So basically is my decision if I wanna have a c section or have her vaginal 😔 I don't wanna stressed about it but I don't know .....
So basically is my decision if I wanna have a c section or have her vaginal 😔 I don't wanna stressed about it but I don't know .....
Candace·
В ожидании первенца
I have to pick as well! @mommy42_
Candace·
В ожидании первенца
Kinda makes it harder when you get to choose. @mommy42_
Nancy·
Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего
Exactly @candacelouise I just don't know ... I just hope/wished this cyst would go away !!
Jessica·
Мама сына (8 лет), беременна (39 нед.)
Personally I'd say try natural, the healing time will be much faster and easier. But it is ultimately your decision of course! :)
Nancy·
Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего
I know @jessmeyer716 but with my situation with my cyst on my ovary I can have complications while having her vaginal . And yes the healing is a lot better I've had two kids vaginal
Paris·
Мама сына (6 лет), беременна (38 нед.)
If yiu can go natural do so, but for the safety of you and baby I'd go with the C-section.
my son is big, so I have to have a C-SECTION. I'd love to try natural tho
Jessica·
Мама сына (8 лет), беременна (39 нед.)
@mommy42_, oh I see, well that definitely is a hard decision. Of course you'd want to choose what is best for you and baby. Your Dr doesn't have any recommendations about it, like what would be the better option?
Nancy·
Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего
Yes that's what i was thinking @parbear but I'm just scared especially when you hear all this story about what people who have c section go through
Nancy·
Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего
No he sucks @jessmeyer716 he just said to have a c section and get it over with so they could take the cyst away or I can have her vaginal but they can be complications with the cyst eruption and baby drinking that liquid
Paris·
Мама сына (6 лет), беременна (38 нед.)
I have had one before and still a little nervous just to be Cut again. but everyone is different. I was walking in 1 day and my pain lasted last than 2 wks. all depends on the person.
Jessica·
Мама сына (8 лет), беременна (39 нед.)
@mommy42_, wow that's terrible. I know c sections sound scary but it sounds like it might be the better option just because of the complications that could happen. Just take time to think about it and I'm sure everything will turn out fine :)
Lily Freeman·
В ожидании первенца
if u do the c section they will remove the cyst also?
Nancy·
Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего
Thanks @jessmeyer716 and yes they'll do it all at once @lilfree16
Lily Freeman·
В ожидании первенца
uh.. id go for the c section... wven a chance of my child getting harmed is a no go..
Nancy·
Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего
Yeah I know @lilfree16 I'm just scared
liz·
Мама троих детей, ждёт четвёртого
go with the c section @mommy42_ ... that would be scary if the cyst would pop or something
Nancy·
Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего
I know I'm just getting stressed out with this especially cause I'm like the only thinking of what to do @momi2b4
liz·
Мама троих детей, ждёт четвёртого
no don't stress u will only feel worse what does uriel and your mom say?
Nancy·
Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего
I'm gonna message you @momi2b4