So just an update the doctor from the ER gave 2 options since this little man doesn't want to get…
So just an update the doctor from the ER gave 2 options since this little man doesn't want to get out and every other day i get contractions and they call it early labor so i got to be stuck here at the hospital intil he decides to get out so option
#1 I CAN WAIT INTIL HE IS READY LIKE READYY
OR
#2 I CAN GO AHEAD AND HAVE A C-SECTION
SORRY BUT I AIN'T HAVING A C-SECTION ON LESS I HAVE TOO
39 WEEKS TOMORROW
Penelope·
В ожидании первенца
Good idea dear, I would choose the same.
isania·
В ожидании первенца
yeahh even though everyone is mad at me for wanting to wait ....
I mean aint nobody gonna put their lives on hold to come and help me if i choose to have a C-SECTION @loveeelyyyx3
Janine Fuentes·
Мама дочки (4 года), беременна (39 нед.)
omg keep us updated!! hopefully he comes out on his own!!
isania·
В ожидании первенца
hopefully && thanks @janinee