Ok so my boyfriend had been sick for maybe a little over 2 weeks now.last sunday he went to the dr…
Ok so my boyfriend had been sick for maybe a little over 2 weeks now.last sunday he went to the dr and found out he had strep throat.and last Wednesday he went back because he felt like it was getting worse.they drained puss from his tonsils and he had to get 6 shots.tomorrow will b his last day on meds.and Wednesday he wants to get our son.i told him he had to atleast spray the house down with lysol first because the gerns are still in the house..should i let our son go over or wait until next week??
Strawder Badd·
Мама сына-младенца
I would wait a a few more say since germs linger @kdcmommy26
LaJuan✌🏾️✊🏾🌻·
Мама сына (1 год)
I'd tell him he needs to wait strep is no joke and I would need to be 110% before I let my baby go lol
Aujaneia·
Мама сына-младенца
@quansmommyy, thank u.i told him that same thing.but he said if they did,he would still b sick.
Aujaneia·
Мама сына-младенца
@spudssmommie, exactly.and Kai just over a fever this past weekend..
Strawder Badd·
Мама сына-младенца
@kdcmommy26 tell him that's not necessarily true the germs are still there
Aujaneia·
Мама сына-младенца
@quansmommyy, his pride so big,he wont listen.he got mad at me and said he was going to take a nap.i understand that he misses Kai but his health is important.