Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
momof2beautys
momof2beautys
Мама дочки-младенца, беременна (1 нед.)

Tmi . . . But oh well, it's been 4weeks since I had my babygirl & when I had her I had a 3rd degree…

Tmi . . . But oh well, it's been 4weeks since I had my babygirl & when I had her I had a 3rd degree tear. I have stopped bleeding, I heard once you stop bleeding you should be fine. I'm ready to have sex with husband. Should I go for it?

6

Комментарии

mommy534

Audrey

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

i would wait until your 6 weeks.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
chunkymonkey9115

MIchelle Ingle

Мама сына-младенца

I would wait until u go to ur 6 week check up u can have them check u and make sure ur ok

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
jess1ca

Jessica P

Мама дочки (2 года), беременна (37 нед.)

yeah I would wait the six weeks and get the ok

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
missing31user

missing31user

Мама двоих (младенец)

I would wait until 6 weeks and your stitches completely dissolving. I've had my stitches ripped out of my last bits and ended up needing reconstructive surgery down there. so ripping your stitches is not fun.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
missing145user

missing145user

for stitches you should definitely wait the 6 weeks. I tried ahead of time, was not worth it.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
bryaxtonsmommy

Bryanna

Мама сына-младенца

I wouldn't. I had 4th degree tears and once I felt better I started just deep cleaning the house and it made it so much worse. I felt terrible afterwords. Don't over due it too soon. I would advise you to wait the full 6 weeks!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0