So my nurse came yesterday and I was talking to her about how nervous I am that he is taking baby at…
So my nurse came yesterday and I was talking to her about how nervous I am that he is taking baby at 35weeks 4days. She calculated and said she doesn't think he should even with the previa. She said that he should at least give baby steroids and he didn't mention that but he would have to do them with 24 hours of each other (each shot) and not past 34 weeks. I had this with my daughter. My nurse said I should talk with my high risk doc as he has to ok it. I told her if my baby has to be in the nicu I would much rather her be in my belly. She said exactly and it looks bad on him delivering that early. I'm sorry for my family that has bought plane tickets but my daughters health is more important so I'm going to push that he at least wait until March.. Until I've hit or passed 36 weeks. I think he doesn't believe I will make it that far but I have a good feeling about my daughter. The distance to the hospital worries him because if I go into labor I will need an emergency c section but I would much rather go on hospital bed rest if needed... I mean I've had 34 and 35 weekers and they were perfectly fine no nicu needed but they were also natural deliveries and I believe that plays a huge part in the health of my babies
missing225user·
Мама дочки (9 лет), беременна (35 нед.)
YES. PUSH. I had to basically DEMAND the same for Ajani. I don't want him preterm if anything could be done to stop it. My doctor and I agreed and eventually the preterm doctor got on board. I know rest is needed but I sometimes think he ordered such strict rest to punish me for challenging him lol I am still scared but so far the shots, rest, and Procardia have done what was needed. I'm praying and fighting right beside you, @rhonda.otero Ajani and Bella will be fine!
Rhonda Otero·
Мама двоих (7 лет, 9 лет), ждёт третьего
@tayek, thank you and I will. At first I was just like doctors know best but the more I research and talk with people I know my doctor could just be making a decision based on what he thinks I am and aren't willing to do. I'm going to ask for hospital bedrest at 35 weeks since I'm too far from the hospital and I will lay up in there until she naturally tries to come. They don't want my cervix to open but if I'm in the hospital they could do an c section right in the moment. Idk I just want a healthy baby by any means necessary. Lol I hope he isn't trying to punish you but I know they don't like to be challenged and I respect the fact they have a degree but at the same time it's our rights as parents. You're right both our children will be fine
Ashley·
Мама сына (1 год), беременна (17 нед.)
Did you go into labor naturally with the first two at 34 and 35 weeks?
Hali·
В ожидании первенца
https://youtu.be/DMCowipIXgE
Rhonda Otero·
Мама двоих (7 лет, 9 лет), ждёт третьего
@ashalay88, yes my daughter was actually at 30 weeks but they stopped it and kept me in the hospital and induced at 34. My son naturally came at 35 and my water broke so they couldn't stop him
missing225user·
Мама дочки (9 лет), беременна (35 нед.)
@rhonda.otero I think they expect, after the discomfort and scares, that we will just give caution to the wind and take the easy out. It isn't an easy out for the little ones, and to any mommy worth her salt THAT who matters. I'm going in at 35 weeks and 6 days to be observed, as my Procardia ends. I'm scared but I know if he comes then, he has a fighting chance to avoid NICU. I trust the docs, but the docs have to also trust me. I'm not an MD but I am an M-O-M & I feel this is best.
Hali·
В ожидании первенца
I think the doctor is thinking about the safety of the mom because it can cause hemorrhaging and he doesn't want this to become something that could potentially harm you as well as the baby steroids will make the baby bigger which means it would press on your placenta even more good luck with your decision but be safe
Ashley·
Мама сына (1 год), беременна (17 нед.)
Your history of going into labor naturally early is his concern. I wouldn't think twice if my Dr told me he's taking mine at 35 weeks if I had your history. Just because it works for one, doesn't mean it will work for the other. Think about your safety as well, baby needs her mommy. Good luck.
Rhonda Otero·
Мама двоих (7 лет, 9 лет), ждёт третьего
@mommy2b2016, that was helpful so I guess that means my doc is actually waiting a little later than most
Rhonda Otero·
Мама двоих (7 лет, 9 лет), ждёт третьего
@mommy2b2016, @ashalay88 thank you both its a lot to consider 🤔🤔
Hali·
В ожидании первенца
your welcome everything will be fine I'll keep you in my prayers