Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Kenya

I really don't know if I should pay this extra 85$ to find our the gender today or wait another…

I really don't know if I should pay this extra 85$ to find our the gender today or wait another month in a half😒😒😒

8

Комментарии

ktwins188

Kassandra

В ожидании первенца

just wait. but if you have the cash go ahead.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
islandftm

Honey

Мама сына-младенца

I'd say wait it'll only make the due date seem further away

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
yummycake

yummycake

Мама троих детей

i paid to know mine. because it was ocd like obsession with my others and didnt want to go through all that mental strife. so it just depends how bad it makes u feel to not know. if its bareable. save money for a 3d scan on later part of pregnacy.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
missing98user

missing98user

Мама сына-младенца

I'd wait

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommytobe_

mommytobe_

В ожидании первенца

I paid 50 for the gender reveal package I couldn't wait any longer lol

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mumof2

jazz

Мама сына (4 года), беременна (35 нед.)

why not just wait you have a while after until baby gets here anyway. it's just going to keep driving u crazy once u know the sex early

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mumof2

jazz

Мама сына (4 года), беременна (35 нед.)

exactly what she said once I found out I was having time went slower and slower and I'm really impatient @islandftm

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
hollypaigered

Holly

I paid $75 to find out mine at 14 weeks. I couldn't wait lol

Отметок «Нравится»: 0