I'm so tempted to call my Midwife, next week I'm supposed to be induced at 40 weeks but she told me…
I'm so tempted to call my Midwife, next week I'm supposed to be induced at 40 weeks but she told me if I can't take it anymore to call and they will get me in now I'm just having lots of issues, I'm swollen ankles and feet really bad, migraines for like 2 months, vision issues and pains on my right side... I took a blood test today and tomorrow they will get me in right away if they think preeclampsia but I just feel like I can't do it any longer all this pressure is killing me 😥😭 what should I do ?
Cassandre·
Мама дочки-младенца
no point in being miserable, I say go for it if the baby doesn't come
breannrs·
В ожидании первенца
I wanted to wait it out till 40 but it's so hard 😞 @ce5ce
noel·
Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего
go in
Cassandre·
Мама дочки-младенца
see what they say tomorrow and base the decision from your blood work results
breannrs·
В ожидании первенца
@ce5ce, I think I will, my husband told me to call now but I'd rather wait and see what they say my results are.