Frustrated. But trying to hold it together. 😧😧😧 Our real estate agent called and said that the bank…
Frustrated. But trying to hold it together.
😧😧😧
Our real estate agent called and said that the bank wants us to pay another 3700 for the house even though they already said they accepted our offer! They told us they accepted it last month and we were supposed to have the keys by next week now I feel like that's all going to hell.
We all think this baby is coming out in the next week or so and I have no house still.
Plus on top of the 3700 there asking we already agreed to pay 1500 in closing costs and such on top the cost of the house!
😢😢😢
I just want a home for my daughter and my husband and I to go too.
But this is all kinds of complicated.
My dad is technically buying the house because our credit isn't good enough. But we're giving him the money for it all and once it's done he's gonna transfer it to our name.
I was unhappy but my dad and I agreed that even with the added cost it's still wayyy worth it! (our houses a praised value is a bit over 150,000$ and we're only paying 37000$ not counting the extra costs we got it cheap through a short sale) so we're doing it either way but I guess my mom is throwing a fit saying she doesn't want my dad to do it for us 😳 she thinks he's gonna end up using his money and my mom doesn't really like me and doesn't want to risk dad spending money on me
I understand that it's not a small amount of money but it's not any of my parents money 😣 and I'm really afraid that mom is gonna end up forcing dad to stop and I'm so scared
missing55user·
You need to talk to your loan officer. Be straight up and tell her you can't afford it. When we bought our house they spring all these crazy closing costs and last minute prices on us. We were straight up and told her we can't afford that and told her what we could afford, she made it happen. What they're telling you is what they WANT you to pay, not what you HAVE to pay! There's always a cheaper price! Tell your loan officer you need it to be a certain amount and they'll make it happen!!
Amanda·
В ожидании первенца
I'm definitely gonna have my dad tell them we can't to see if they'll drop it but even in the first message they told us they decided the House is worth to much and if we can't they'll find other people. I'm gonna try but it makes me upset either way @queendavis
missing55user·
Yeah that happens when the house gets appraised for more than the selling price, they expect you to pay the difference usually. It sucks! Buying a house is crazy and complicated but it's sooo worth it! I hope everything works out for you guys :))