So my blood pressure was a lot better at my appointment yesterday and I only had a trace of protein…
So my blood pressure was a lot better at my appointment yesterday and I only had a trace of protein left in my urine so I do not have to be induced if I don't want to. My doctor gave me the choice to wait til my due date or be induced at 39 weeks. What are your opinions? I have until Friday to give her my decision.
Laqueesha 😋😘·
Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего
If you can go all the way to 40weeks then do so. the longer the better😊if you cant then get induced at 39weeks.