Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
aneveu83
aneveu83
В ожидании первенца

hi ladies I am 37 weeks and went to my doctor's appt.yesterday... the doctor is already talking…

hi ladies I am 37 weeks and went to my doctor's appt.yesterday... the doctor is already talking about stripping my cervix. but he didn't check it yesterday to see if it has even moved since last week... not sure what to do... I don't have to be induced if I don't have to but I also want to go as natural as possible. help!!!

7

Комментарии

jabarismommy

Nita 👋

Мама сына-младенца

Tell him what you want . It's your decision incase your a high risk

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
emilyyy96___

Emily

Мама дочки (1 год), беременна (40 нед.)

I don't know why he's even talking to you about that at 37 weeks. don't let him do that till 39+....

let your baby cook to term

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
aneveu83

aneveu83

В ожидании первенца

thanks @emilyyy96___ that's what I was thinking

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
aneveu83

aneveu83

В ожидании первенца

nope not high risk @021715

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
jabarismommy

Nita 👋

Мама сына-младенца

Just tell him you rather wait

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
captainirish

amber

Мама сына (1 год), беременна (31 нед.)

Yes do what you think is best! He's working for you! Unless it's absolutely medically necessary then you are in charge of what happens. Doctors are simply impatient.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
aneveu83

aneveu83

В ожидании первенца

thanks @captainirish

Отметок «Нравится»: 0