EMERGENCY QUESTION !. IM FREAKIN OUT BASICALLY IN TEARS BECAUSE THEY SAID EVERY THING IS FINE WITH…
EMERGENCY QUESTION !. IM FREAKIN OUT BASICALLY IN TEARS BECAUSE THEY SAID EVERY THING IS FINE WITH BABY RIGHT ... ALL OF A SUDDEN I GET A PHONE CALL FROM SOME DOCTOR SAYING THEY WANNA SCHEDULE ME FOR INDUCTION ON MON BECAUSE SHES SO "SMALL" FOR ALMOST BEING 38 WEEKS AND ALMOST THERE . DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A VALID REASON. I JUST TOLD MY BF AND HES IN TOTAL DISAGREEMENT WITH THAT IDEA. CAN I REFUSE BEING INDUCED OR IS IT LIKE A FOR SURE THING THEY CAN MAKE YOU AGAINST YOUR WILL BECAUSE IM TRYING TO MAKE IT TO 40 WKS WITH NO ISSUES AND THIS JUST BLEW MY SHIT SO LAST MINUTE ON TOP OF THAT UGHHH FML IM NERVOUS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO 😫😭
Courtney Paige Nelson·
If it wasn't your doctor they can't do anything and you should have a choice in the matter
kate·
В ожидании первенца
If YOUR doctor is saying that, then yes, they are concerned about the health of the baby, they wouldn't do it just because she's small, it has to do with her health too.. If the ultrasound tech said "everything's fine and looks good" it's because she can't tell you anything, the techs aren't doctors so they don't know anything for sure. I know you want to wait until 40weeks, but the health of your baby girl could be in danger, they wouldn't say that to you if they thought everything was ok. Just hang in there, do your research and ask questions..
kate·
В ожидании первенца
Just relax Mama, take a deep breath.. Collect your thoughts and what not.. I know it's scary, what mama wouldn't be scared? Ask questions, get specifics on WHY exactly do they think this is necessary, share your concerns and talk about it with those you love.
Alhy Berry·
В ожидании первенца
There could be a knot in her umbilical cord. Which would explain her weight. She's not getting all the nutrients and also less oxygen. If your doctor tells u that, honey I would listen. I'm all for keeping baby in there as long as possible but early detections like this see what save a lot of babies lives.
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
it wasnt MY doctor its a various people i don't have a specific person its a team of doctors.. and why wouldn't they tell me when i was there the doc could of said hey you know were thinking of inducing but no they didnt.. @sophmom @kateferrera
kate·
В ожидании первенца
Omg, go back there or call and demand answers!!! They can't just not explain it all to you.. No wonder you're freaking out! Jeez!!! :(
Alhy Berry·
В ожидании первенца
I'm high risk and I see a team of doctors. Although they can tell a lot during the scan while you're there, some things surface later when they take a closer look. That's probably what they did and that's why they called you. I think u can refuse but choose carefully. Your baby might be fine till 40 weeks.
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
:( but i asked and they didnt tell me Anything how is it on me its already friday and im not at the doc office so its really last minute and nothing i can do over the weekend.. the docs were very irresponsible this time around. @alhynele
Alhy Berry·
В ожидании первенца
:( so you can't even call them? You do have a right to know WHY, so u can make an informed decision. I hope u get the answers you need to make a decision you are comfortable with.
brandi_22·
Did you only get an ultrasound done today? Or ultrasound followed by dr apt? Those ultrasound techs can't tell you anything but gender basically! So your dr most likely just the email or call about your ultrasound... I would take a deep breath 38 weeks at least it's not a premature birth and obviously it nothing to extreme or they would tell you to go to L&D right now be kinda excited tho almost get to see your baby girl
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
yes cause im like wtf this is random obviously if it was life or death risk situation i would be like hell yea induce me but because they didnt say its emergency or necessarily thats why im objecting and PISSED without an explanation@kateferrera im high risk too@alhynele
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
she just called me back and basically said they want me to come early monday morning to schedule inducing they dont think she will gain anymore weight being in the womb and they say the longer she stay in there it might cause a risk but every thing else is fine as far as fluid but i dont get it how just because they say oh your full term so you can deliever doesn't mean i want to@alhynele
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
yea just ultrasound today my followup appt was suppoosed to be monday morning. i am excited and wanna have her i just dont think the timing is right i had this whole plan making it all the way .. water breaking all natural birth you know the whole shabang now everything is ruined @brandi_22
chrisiya·
В ожидании первенца
I personally would go to the doctor office and I would leave until I got answers.....but I don't have a certain either but if one called and said that I would think its not for no reason cause I don't want to wait the whole 40 weeks but the doctor said they can't induce unless I'm dilated
Alhy Berry·
В ожидании первенца
Hmmm that's a tough one seeing as they haven't given you a reason that validates inducing labor. I say go there on Monday and if they still can't give u a valid risk for going full term then walk away and come back when your baby is really due.
kate71117·
A small baby could mean that it is not getting enough nutrients through the cord and placenta. Thats probably why they want to induce you...
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
:( im going in on monday morning bright and early to see whatsup @siyah @alhynele @kate71117
chrisiya·
В ожидании первенца
good luck
🌺Sabrina🌺·
How much are they saying she weighs @dec7saggirl if she is small and not thriving in utero, let them take her because if not the. That will cause problems, I know it hard, but if you trust and believe your doctor and you have a good pt, doc relationship then trust and believe they what they are saying is only for the best 😉
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
shes 5 and a half pounds ill be 38 wks on Sun. @mrssabby
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
thanks.@siyah,
🌺Sabrina🌺·
Yeah I wouldn't worry 5lbs she can go home from the hospital and ur full term I'm sure it's because she is probably not getting enough in utero so it may be best to take her, I will be praying for you, let me know how things turn out
Lala·
You have the right to deny induction! Absolutely it's your decision do what's best for you and baby! And always look forward to a second opinion @dec7saggirl
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
thank you 😰 @babyboolala
STRONG MOM OF 1 BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS💞💄👑·
ok i will thAnks 😞😘@mrssabby