Updated version: 08/04/2022
By registering in the Application by providing an e-mail or using the opportunity to post any information in the Application, the User confirms consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent).
The User's consent is free, specific, informed and conscious.
1. The user consents to the processing of personal data to the following person: Mam Soft LLC, (address: 107031, Moscow, Tverskoy municipal district, Dmitrovka B. st., 32, building 4 , room VII, room 8 (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Operator processes the Users' personal data in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and the Consent.
By expressing his consent to the processing of personal data, the User confirms that he is familiar with and agrees with the Consent regarding the processing of personal data posted by the Operator in the Application.
2. The user consents to the processing of the following personal data:
2.1. biometric data, including photographs of Users, their children and other people related to the User posted by the User in the Application;
2.2. stage of pregnancy and information about children provided by the user when registering in the Application (name, gender, age, and other data);
2.3. E-mail address;
2.4. technical data (User's device type and operating system, ip-address, location, language, screen resolution)
2.5. the link by which the user went to the Application, as well as user data from social networks, which become available when the user logs in to the Application through accounts in social networks;
2.6. current location (geoposition);
The personal data of the User specified in clause 2.1 is provided by another registered User of the application.
3. The processing of personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, use, transfer (distribution, provision of access), clarification (update, change), blocking, deletion, destruction and other actions (operations) performed using or without the use of automation tools, with personal data of Users.
4. The purpose of processing personal data is to identify Users, process information about Users, analyze the User's actions in the Application and the functioning of the Application, carry out news, advertising and other mailings on the User's device from which the Internet is accessed.
5. The User's consent specified in clause 1 of the Consent is valid until the moment it is withdrawn by the User in accordance with clause 6 of the Consent and the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
6. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the User or his representative by sending a corresponding notice to the Operator at: email@example.com
In the event that the User of personal data or his representative withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the User if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2 - 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law dated 07/27/2006 &8470; 152-FZ "On personal data".