We, LLC "Mom Soft" (OGRN 1217700330275, 107031, Moscow, ext. ter. municipal district of Tverskoy, Dmitrovka B. str., 32, p. 4, pom. VII, com. 8), we are the operator of your personal data and in this Regulation on the processing of personal data of users of the Mom.life mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") we describe the procedure for processing and protecting personal data of users of the Mom.life mobile application.Б/
Periodically we can change the Position. Your continued use of the Mom.life mobile application after making changes to the Regulation means your acceptance of such changes.
This Regulation has been developed in accordance with and in order to implement the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of processing and ensuring the security of personal data, as well as the Policy of processing personal data in LLC "Mom Soft".
1. What data do we process
1.1. We process the following personal data of users of the Mom.life mobile application for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
Registration in the Mom.life mobile app
- email address
- data on the presence of children
- pregnancy status and data
Your consent to the terms of the User Agreement of Mom Soft LLC, provided by you by filling out the "I agree with the User Agreement" checkbox at the time of account registration Until the moment of deleting your account in the mobile application
1.2. We do not verify the accuracy of the data received (collected) about you, except in cases when such verification is necessary in order for us to fulfill any obligations to you.
1.3. You understand that you are creating a public page, posts and comments in the Mom.life mobile application, which can be viewed by any registered user.
1.4. In some cases, we have the right to use your data in accordance with other purposes and grounds within the limits specified by federal laws.
2. How we process your personal data
2.1. By registering and using the Mom.life mobile application, you agree to the terms of processing of your personal data in accordance with this Regulation and the Personal Data Processing Policy at Mom Soft LLC. If you do not agree with these terms, we ask you to delete your account and the Mom.life mobile app.
2.2. Upon registration, you have the right to separately consent to the processing of personal data in order to receive personalized advertising from both us and from the partner of LLC "Mom Soft" and other operators, consent to receive personalized advertising from which you will be given separately.
2.3. By the processing of your data, we mean the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction specified in clause 1.1 of the Regulation.
2.4. Your personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except in cases when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with compliance with legal requirements.
2.5. The processed personal data is stored by us during the entire period of validity of your account in the Mom.life mobile application.
2.6. Your personal data is destroyed in the following cases :
- You delete the data previously posted in the Mom.life mobile app yourself;
- You are deleting your account;
- we delete the data posted by you and/or your account in cases established by the User Agreement of the Mom.life mobile application;
- identifying that your personal data is being processed illegally or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- your withdrawal of your personal data;
- achieving the purpose of personal data processing;
- expiration of personal data storage periods.
2.7. The destruction of personal data processed on paper is carried out by shredding documents into pieces that guarantee the impossibility of restoring the text.
2.8. The destruction of personal data on electronic media is carried out by mechanical violation of the integrity of the media or by removal from electronic media by methods and means of guaranteed removal of residual information.
2.9. This Provision does not apply to data that we legally receive from third parties.
3. Your Rights
3.1. You have the right to:
- Receive information from us regarding the processing of your personal data on the basis of a request;
- Require us to clarify your personal data, block or destroy them if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- Independently make changes and corrections to the information in your account and to the information you post in the Mom.life mobile application;
- Delete information from your account and the information you post in the Mom.life mobile app.
4. Data processing for advertising purposes
4.1. If you agree, we have the right to send you e-mail messages regarding the use of the Mom.life mobile application, information about the development of Mom.life, advertise our own activities and services, as well as send other advertising messages from us and our partners.
4.2. By ticking the consent box for data processing, you agree to the transfer of the following personal data to advertisers for advertising purposes:
- Depersonalized fragments of text information (cookies). So, the display of certain ads in Mom.life will be carried out to those users who have specified a certain status in Mom.life, saved as cookies;
- Name, email address, pregnancy period, age of children for promotional mailings.
4.3. Advertisers act on our behalf with the condition that they accept obligations to ensure the confidentiality of the information received.
4.4. We may transfer your personal data only to the persons specified in this Regulation:
- Companies that we or our partners use to audit or improve the delivery and effectiveness of advertising or content on websites and applications;
- To our security consultants to find vulnerabilities and improve the Mom.life service;
- Data centers for data storage.
4.5. We may provide aggregated or depersonalized information to our partners or third parties. For example, we may disclose information about how many people are registered in the Mom.life mobile app, or about the percentage of people who liked the post viewed.
4.6. Your data is stored in servers located on the territory of the Russian Federation and is not transferred outside the Russian Federation.
4.7. You have the right to refuse to receive any messages from us at any time by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions specified in any email we send.
5. Measures to protect your personal data
5.1. We take technical and organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of your personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions. If you want to learn more about the measures taken, write to us and we will send you the information you are interested in.
6.1. If you have any questions regarding the Regulation, please contact us at email@example.com (in this case, the email must come from the email address you provided during registration) or send an email to: LLC "Mam Soft", 107031, Moscow, ext. ter., Tverskoy municipal district, Dmitrovka B. str., 32, p. 4, room. VII, com. 8.
6.2. Your request must contain the following information:
- the number of the main document certifying your identity or your representative;
- information about the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority;
- information confirming your participation in the relationship with us (your user ID and email address);
- Your signature or your representative.
6.3. We undertake to review and respond to your request within 10 days from the date of receipt of the request. The deadline can be extended by 5 working days, and we will definitely provide you with a reasoned notification indicating the reasons for extending the deadline for providing the requested information.
6.4. The data provided in the request cannot be used without your consent and will not be used for purposes other than to respond to the request or to comply with the law.