The mom.life is an app where you can have a conversation, hang out with other moms online no matter where you are, and make real friendships. Moms are bonding in the app over common interests, parenting challenges and by offering another support and advice.
We all know that motherhood can sometimes be isolating, so the opportunity to have access to a whole community of friendly moms at your fingertips is amazing. And, it’s free!
But, what does a newbie chat about? How do you start a conversation in a sea of conversations if you feel like your day hasn’t really been that notable? Well, we’ve got a few starters for you. So, just dive in and post something in the newsfeed!
We promise that you’ll find your tribe in the mom.life app. Make sure to download it if you haven’t already.
- Get to know you random questions. (Are you a morning person or night owl? Coffee or tea? Steak or Seafood?)
- What would you do…? (Ex: What would you do if you could sit on Ellen Degenere’s Couch? What would you do if the ‘Walking Dead’ Zombie life was real?)
- Fill in the blank statements (My favorite color is______, I could really go for _____right now.)
- Share your favorite memory from…. (Your baby’s first birthday, this past month, your youth)
- The best part about being a mom this week was…
- The hardest part about being a mom this week was…
- If I won the lottery I would… (list three things). How about you?
- One hilarious thing I wish I’d known about pregnancy before getting pregnant.
- One hilarious thing I wish I’d known about having kids, before having kids.
- #momlifeisthebestlife because…
- What’s your most hilarious #epicmomfail
- My #momwin for the week was…
- My #WAHM life story is… what’s yours?
- My #SAHM life story is…what’s yours?
- Best date night ideas on a frugal budget, and go!
- What do you do for Girls Night In?
- What do you do for Girls Night Out?
- What’s #1 on your to-do list today?
- What is your ‘can’t-live-without baby item?
- What’s the best movie you’ve seen lately (new or old!)?
- Who’s your biggest role model?
- What do you do to relax? I always…
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- What’s the best article you read today/this week?
- What’s the best book you’ve read recently?
- What’s your #1 goal to achieve this week/month/year?
- How did you and your S.O. meet?
- What is one piece of advice you always give a new mom?
- What TV mom are you? (Examples: Lorelei Gilmore, Gloria Pritchett, Claire Dunphee, Marge Simpson, Peggy Bundy)